After going “dark and silent for a significant amount of time”, Inter Miami managing owner Jorge Mas broke his silence on the impending Lionel Messi deal, its impact on the team and Major League ...
Inter Miami CF owner Jorge Mas said it took him three years of negotiations to bring Lionel Messi to the Major League Soccer club. A 2022 World Cup winner with Argentina, Messi announced last month he ...
Inter Miami managing owner Jorge Mas spoke to media following MLS’s board of governors meetings in Washington, D.C., ahead of the 2023 MLS All-Star Game on Wednesday — the first official gathering of ...
Jorge Messi, the father and agent of Lionel Messi, published a response to La Liga on Friday, insisting the Barcelona striker's 700-million-euro release clause no longer applies. Lionel Messi still ...
Inter Miami owner Jorge Mas has said Lionel Messi will make "between $50-60 million per year" when his contract with the MLS club is finalized. Messi announced his intention to join Inter Miami in a ...
Inter Miami owner Jorge Mas has said Lionel Messi’s move to MLS was three years in the making and that he hopes the Argentine can have a similar influence to Michael Jordan and David Beckham. Messi, ...